Do you worry about your second home while you are not there?
Ever wonder what happens when your home sits empty while you are away? Have you ever wondered how to care for your home while you're wintering or summering elsewhere? Despite power outages, extreme weather, and the normal effects of time, we can eliminate your fears about the ongoing upkeep and management of your valuable assets ... while you're away. Many things can happen to your home while you are away. That is why you need a reliable, professional home watch provider
Comprehensive Property Management is here to take the worry out of owning a second home by looking after your investment when you live out of the area. We understand that your home is a valuable asset and must be maintained when you are not in town.
We can save our clients hundreds, even thousands of dollars in potential repairs by being in the property and watching for potential problems. We provide year-round peace of mind for second home homeowners in Buncombe County and the surrounding area. From protecting your home when you're away for extended periods of time, to creating an inviting home for your arrival, we are there when you can't be.
You need professionals to keep an eye on things.
Neighbors, family members, and even alarm systems aren't enough if you truly want to protect your valuable investment. You need the experience and resources of home management professionals... like us.
As your Second Home Management Company
We offer peace of mind
- Here are some of the many services we offer:
- Inspections – as frequently as you like (especially after bad weather)
- Check security systems
- Walk the perimeter of your property to observe any irregularities
- Ensure that appliances are in working condition
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Replace light bulbs as needed
- Ensure all plumbing fixture are in working order
- Pest control
- Smoke detector checks
- Emergency calls
- Landscaping needs, lawn service, snow removal
- Gutter cleaning
- Winterizing / de-winterizing
- Making sure all doors and windows are secure
- Check for water leaks, ceiling damage
- Check for roof damage, siding condition
- Gather mail
- AND MUCH, MUCH MORE
These services are designed to give you peace of mind while you are away.
Let us do all the hard work so you can spend your time doing something you enjoy
A vacation home or second home should not feel like work. That’s why our team is ready to take care of your property. Discover what we can do for you.
We know you look forward to coming home, and we want your arrival to be welcoming. Let us know when you plan to arrive, and we’ll make sure your home is ready! No surprises, no “to-do” lists… just home sweet home.
We don’t stop there…
When you or your guests arrive at your home, it will be warm and welcoming. As your personal house managers we’ll adjust the heating or cooling system or prepare your gas logs for a cozy fire. As an additional service, we’ll even stock the ‘fridge and clean your home after your departure, if you wish. We offer any services needed to needed to keep your home safe and comfortable for your enjoyment.
- Our Annual or Semi-Annual Contract includes set visits to your home, the frequency to be determined based upon your needs and the needs of the home. We do a complete assessment of your home’s interior and exterior to ensure that all is well. We also offer temperature and water-leak monitoring devices to provide extra protection for you between our visits.
- Three-Month and Month-to-Month Contracts are also available to suit your needs.
- Severe Weather Visits offer the peace of mind during lightning, snowstorms, high winds, etc. We are committed to checking your property quickly after a weather event. We have incredible and varied weather in North Carolina, but wind, rain and snow can cause damage to your property. Even clogged gutters can do damage! Property owners in our care trust that their homes are safe in their absence.
Pricing is based on the square footage of your home and the length of the contract